A man must control his thoughts, because what he thinks is what he is or will become.
The law of attraction isn’t spiritual mambo jumbo — like it or not, it’s fact! Countless physiological studies have shown that you are what you think you are, and what you project outwards is what you’ll get.
Like the very air we breath or the law of gravity, it is woven into the fabric of our miraculous universe. And it’s because of this little known fact that a man must govern his believes and watch what he thinks and says. His happiness and fulfillment depends on it.
Imbue your heart and mind with these 25 iconic ‘you are what you think’ quotes and start thinking the right thoughts…
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.” – Mark Victor Hansen
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Every thought has the power to bring into being the visible from the invisible. It is absolutely necessary for us all to understand that everything we think, do or say comes back to us. Every thought, word or action- without exception- manifests itself [in some way] as an actual reality.” – Ann Wigmore
- “You Are Not What You Think You Are, But … What You Think, You Are” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Just think of happy thoughts and you’ll fly.” – Peter Pan
- “Be very careful what you say to yourself because someone very important is listening . . . YOU!” – John Assaraf
- “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” – Buddha
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
- “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.” – Buddha
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Anthony Robbins
- “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” – Plutarch
- “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.” – Peace Pilgrim
- “Although difficult, change is always possible. What holds us back from making the changes we desire are our own limiting thoughts and actions.” – Satsuki
- “If you think you can do it, you can.” – John Burroughs
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Anonymous
- “Four things for success: work and pray, think and believe.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite ‘you are what you think’ quotes in the comments below.